Over on the women’s side, Liza Soberano, Chou Tzuyu and Im Nana who were among the top ten last year have become a mainstay with the addition of Chinese idol Ju Jingyi in eight place. Liza moves up one slot to become the most beautiful face in 2017. It’s interesting too that they basically represent k-pop, c-pop and Filipino entertainment.
99. Kyulkyung (Zhou Jieqiong), China
93. Chelsea Islan, Indonesia
88. Park Shin Hye, South Korea
84. Niki Niwa, Japan
78. Nadine Lustre, Philippines
75. Zhu Zhu, China
71. Jessy Mendiola, Philippines
69. Jessica Jung, South Korea / USA
62. Go Ara, South Korea
60. Kathryn Bernardo, Philippines
57. Yumi Wong, Malaysia
55. Irene (Bae Joo Hyun), South Korea
51. Suzy (Bae Suji), South Korea
49. Lin Yun, China
46. Lauren Tsai, USA / China
40. Taeyeon (Kim Taeyeon), South Korea
38. Nana Komatsu, Japan
37. Natasha Wilona, Indonesia
34. Satomi Ishihara, Japan
32. Lee Sung Kyung, South Korea
26. Dilraba Dilmurat, China
23. Seulgi, South Korea
21. Sana Minatozaki, Japan
18. Jennie Kim, South Korea / New Zealand
15. Lisa Manoban, Thailand
8. Ju Jingyi, China
5. Nana (Im Jin Ah), South Korea
3. Tzuyu (Chou Tzuyu), Taiwan
1. Liza Soberano, Philippines
Ju Jingyi from SNH48
Nana of k-pop group After School
Chou Tzuyu from k-pop group TWICE
these lists are always really stupid
Is this an East Asian most beautiful, because otherwise,I have many questions.
Beauty is a world priority? You only see lists for richest or most beautiful. These are the only 2 things that matter to the world now? Or is this just their attempt to get ad revenue? It doesn't take much to make lots of beautiful faces now that there are CGIs, robots, plastic surgery. What is the big deal? Without talent and other positive traits, a lifeless beautiful face is meaningless.
To: Anonymous. These lists are important to some people, if these people aren't you, just don't take it too seriously as you know what's most important.
IMHO there are few memorable faces in the top 10 and I can't see what makes the three east asian ladies stand out. For chinese beautiful faces (and memorable) I would at least add Yang Mi somewhere in the list, I would toss in Ariel Lin and maybe Zhao Li Ying.